Guidelines on the Online Dormitory Application for AY 2023-2024
ONLINE DORMITORY APPLICATION SCHEDULE
|Dates to Remember||For AY 2023-2024|
|21 June* – 5 July||Opening of Online Application and Submission of Requirements for Upperclassman (Undergraduate, Graduate, and Faculty-Graduate)|
*The start of the UPD Dorm Application 2023 has been moved to June 26, 2023.
|27 June – 5 July||Opening of Online Application and Submission of Requirements for Freshman and New Students|
|5 July, 12 MN||Closing of the Online Dormitory Application|
|6-14 July||Checking of Online Application and Requirements|
|17 July||Online Posting of Deficiencies|
|17-21 July||Online Submission of Deficiencies|
|21 July, 12MN||Deadline to Submit Deficiencies|
|24-28 July||Processing of Applications|
|31 July **||Release of Results and Start of Confirmation|
** Moved to 7 August
|31 July – 4 August ***||Online Confirmation of Slots|
*** Moved to 7 to 12 August
|7-10 August*||Appeals Period|
* Moved to 7-12 August, 5pm
|14 August**||Release of Appeal Results|
What is the Online Dormitory Application?
The online dormitory application started in 2009 which aims for an easier and more efficient evaluation of dormitory applications and a more systematic admission process.
Who can apply for a residence hall slot?
The 2010 General Guidelines on Accommodation in UP Diliman Residence Hall states that residence hall accommodations are exclusively for bona fide students of the University of the Philippines Diliman.
What are the requirements to qualify in the residence hall?
The 2010 General Guidelines on Accommodation in UP Diliman Residence Hall states that to qualify for residence hall, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Good scholastic standing as defined by the University. A student is in good scholastic standing if at the end of the semester s/he obtains a final grade of “3” or higher in at least 75% of the total number of academic units in which s/he is registered. (Faculty Manual, December 2003)
- Academic load of atleast 15 units for undergraduate and 6 units for graduate students.
- For re-admission
- Good behavior in the residence hall defined as having no violation of the norms of conduct prescribed in residence halls.
How do I apply for a residence hall slot?
Application for a residence hall slot is online through https://dormapplication.upd.edu.ph/index.php
What do I need to access the online application?
- If you are an incoming freshman, use your full digit student number with the dash symbol (e.g. 2023-12345) and your PIN as your password to log in.
- For currently enrolled students, log-in using your DilNet account.